He came to fix the boiler, but he never left. His flickering light brings as much terror to mortals now as his exorbitant call-out fees did when he was alive.
Arclight is a mane. In life, he was a boiler repairman who was murdered with arsenic by the insane old lady who used to live in the house now owned by the Hutz family. To hide the crime, his body was bricked up behind a false wall in the basement.
Arclight can be unlocked in either The Calamityville Horror or Poultrygeist. To be freed, he needs a mortal to get close enough to his skeleton to possess them. The best way to do this is to bind Stonewall to the pile of rubble next to the false wall and use Tremor. This will cause one of the bricks to be dislodged. Eventually, a member of the family will notice the hole and will either call a repairman to break the wall down or do it themselves. Either way, as soon as someone looks through the opening, Arclight will temporarily possess them, allowing him to leave his corpse and join your team.
- Can learn either Lingering Smell or Sweat
- Can learn either Fright or Stink
- Can learn Dread
- Human Torch
- Can learn either Great Balls of Fire or Scared to Death
- Can learn either Danse Macabre or Nausea
- He tends to idly open and close his face cover, as well as to occasionally pick his nose.