Objective: Scare everyone away.
Next, bind a ghost to the generator in the evidence room of the basement and have them use Surge to stop it from powering the blue ward. Bind a ghost into the blue ward room and use Sparkstorm to simultaneously destroy the emitter and the alarm.
Finally, bind Sparkle to the Ghostbreaker van and bind another ghost to the air conditioner controls on the wall of the stairwell in the basement. Have Sparkle use Inferno and the other ghost break the controls with Spark, reversing the air flow and heating the morgue. This damages the sensitive, climate-controlled devices, releasing the Ghostbreakers' prisoners and disabling the red ward long enough to bind a ghost into the morgue and destroy the equipment with a Surge.
The rest of the level is straightforward; get rid of all the mortals without having anyone get banished by the three Ghostbreakers.
- Banzai (if not freed in The Unusual Suspects)
- Blue Murder (if not freed in The Unusual Suspects)
- Electrospasm (if not freed in The Unusual Suspects)
- Windwalker (if at least one of the ghosts in The Unusual Suspects is freed)
- Windwalker can only be freed at the first completion of Ghostbreakers. If not Load a previous save.